Our federal employee attorneys achieved another victory in a case against the Department of Justice. Federal employees have constitutional property interests in their continued employment, so removing them from federal service requires due process. At many points...
- Southworth PC Trial Time: Judge Authorizes Retaliatory Harassment Trial Against Agency
- Southworth PC Obtains Default Judgment for Client
- Southworth PC Client Wins Trial: Agency Discriminated Against and Retaliated Against Client
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Race, Sex, and Retaliatory Harassment Hearing
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Reasonable Accommodation Trial