Our federal employment law firm recently settled a case where our client, a federal employee, faced discrimination based on pregnancy and her gender. Discrimination against pregnant women is all too common today and a serious societal issue. People might think it is...
- Southworth PC Trial Time: Judge Authorizes Retaliatory Harassment Trial Against Agency
- Southworth PC Obtains Default Judgment for Client
- Southworth PC Client Wins Trial: Agency Discriminated Against and Retaliated Against Client
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Race, Sex, and Retaliatory Harassment Hearing
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Reasonable Accommodation Trial