“The statute does not say that ‘it is unlawful to take personnel actions that are based on age;' it says that ‘personnel actions… shall be made free from any discrimination based on age'....As a result, age must be a but-for cause of discrimination — that is, of...
Month: April 2020
- Southworth PC Wins Trial: Judge Announces Finding of Liability Against Agency
- Southworth PC Client Wins Trial: Demotion Undone
- Southworth PC Saves Another Federal Career
- Southworth PC Settles Wrongful Termination Case For Former Federal Employee
- Settled: Southworth PC Settles MSPB Suspension and Demotion Case