“The statute does not say that ‘it is unlawful to take personnel actions that are based on age;' it says that ‘personnel actions… shall be made free from any discrimination based on age'....As a result, age must be a but-for cause of discrimination — that is, of...
- Southworth PC Trial Time: Judge Authorizes Retaliatory Harassment Trial Against Agency
- Southworth PC Obtains Default Judgment for Client
- Southworth PC Client Wins Trial: Agency Discriminated Against and Retaliated Against Client
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Race, Sex, and Retaliatory Harassment Hearing
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Reasonable Accommodation Trial