Southworth PC recently settled a sexual harassment and reprisal case against a large federal agency. The allegations were that a male supervisor treated women and men differently, letting the men do less and giving the men preferential treatment compared to the women....
- Southworth PC Trial Time: Judge Authorizes Retaliatory Harassment Trial Against Agency
- Southworth PC Obtains Default Judgment for Client
- Southworth PC Client Wins Trial: Agency Discriminated Against and Retaliated Against Client
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Race, Sex, and Retaliatory Harassment Hearing
- Southworth PC Trial Time: EEOC Judge Green Lights Reasonable Accommodation Trial