A judge before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission recently green lighted a trial--or as we call it in the federal sector, a hearing--denying a motion by the Agency for a decision without a hearing. The judge found there were genuine issues of material facts...
- Settled: Southworth PC Settles MSPB Suspension and Demotion Case
- Settled: Southworth PC Settles Another Disability Case
- Settled: Southworth PC Settles 5-year Reasonable Accommodation Case
- Southworth PC Trial Time: Judge Authorizes Retaliatory Harassment Trial Against Agency
- Southworth PC Obtains Default Judgment for Client