We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Please check back soon. Thank you.
- EEOC’s OFO tells Federal Agency It Wrongfully Dismissed Our Client’s Claims, The Claims Must be Investigated, and the Agency Needs to Answer Our Concerns About How They Processed The Claims
- Supreme Court Holds LGTBQ+ Individuals Protected from Discrimination Under Title VII’s Sex-Related Provisions
- Southworth PC Settles Case Including Claims for Improper Disclosure of Medical Information
- 8-1: Supreme Court Says Personnel Actions for Federal Employees Must Be “Untainted” By Any Consideration of Age
- Southworth PC, Federal Employment and MSPB Attorneys, Open During COVID-19