PLEASE NOTE: our offices remain open and available to serve you during the COVID-19 crisis. As usual in representing clients in all fifty states and abroad, we are used to providing legal representation across distances. Like normal, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via video conference, or via telephone. Please call our office to discuss your options.
- EEOC’s OFO tells Federal Agency It Wrongfully Dismissed Our Client’s Claims, The Claims Must be Investigated, and the Agency Needs to Answer Our Concerns About How They Processed The Claims
- Supreme Court Holds LGTBQ+ Individuals Protected from Discrimination Under Title VII’s Sex-Related Provisions
- Southworth PC Settles Case Including Claims for Improper Disclosure of Medical Information
- 8-1: Supreme Court Says Personnel Actions for Federal Employees Must Be “Untainted” By Any Consideration of Age
- Southworth PC, Federal Employment and MSPB Attorneys, Open During COVID-19